Saturday, February 12, 2011

CAMELTOE!?


Anyway I was playing a bit of Dragon Age Origins and for a laugh I created a big beautiful black dude with cornrows and a nose big enough to hide his arrows in.
It does seem weird to me that this character's elderly mother has the body of a 22 year old.

but it also strikes me as weird that this guys ENTIRE FAMILY is still WHITE!
This has been brought up many times before on official Bioware forums and the like. I think the official answer is you're either adopted or the milkman was delivering more then dairy products and your "father" is just too far in denial to mention it and his loyal followers have too much respect for him to bring it up either.

Kinda reminds me of renegade Shepard's problems in Mass Effect 2. Such as his complete inability to remove his helmet once equiped out of fear of this...
Or Shepard's evil scarred as shit hypercolour renegade face complete with "Terminator eyes"

Find it hard to believe that nobody in the game feels the need to mention this. "Hey Shepard....ummm...what's wrong with your face?"

I guess these are just moments that I find incredibly stupid but at the same time I feel like an idiot complaining about since they really dont matter that much in the end.

But COME ON!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA i never thought of that, as i've never made a black character... but yeah that is pretty lame.... likewise i've also thought that it was odd no one thought renegade Shepard might want to lie down or seek medical attention... then again perhaps the rumour had got out that Shepard was half man half machine and as such, anything goes?

    ReplyDelete